1. One year access to DIS flight simulator
2. Flight simulator joystick
3. Four instructor-led sessions from an experienced pilot
Pilot Training – Basics
8 Sold42 in stock
About this course
This course will teach you everything you need to know about flying a Cessna 182 Skylane. Students will learn to fly using a flight simulator guided by an experienced pilot on state-of-the-art Avionics. This programme teaches the fundamentals of aerodynamic forces, aircraft structure, control surfaces, flight instruments, and 3 hours of hands-on flying training. When you enrol in the programme, you will gain access to a DIS flight simulator and a flight controller joystick
What you will learn
- Pilot training to fly Cessna 182 Skylane.
- Aerodynamic Forces, aircraft structure, control surfaces, and flight instruments
- Flying training on DIS flight simulator
28th, 29th 30th & 31st March 2022, 2nd & 3rd April 2022
10.00 AM to 11.00 AM, 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.